THE FIVE DIETETIC PLANS
for the protein diet of d. Romoli
There are many different combinations in a dietetic system, but mainly d. Romoli suggests these:
1. The hard diet, with raw and cooked vegetables, fruit and high-protein integrators.
2. The hard diet, with raw and cooked vegetables, fruit and other nourishments, without high-protein integrators.
3. The soft diet, with raw and cooked vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, eggs, dairy products and high-protein integrators.
4. The soft diet, with raw and cooked vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, eggs, dairy products and other nourishments, without high-protein integrators.
5. The simple replacement of sweets and starches with high-protein integrators.
For each plan there are 3 variations:
A. omnivorous variation( with vegetables and all kind of animal products )
B. vegetarian variation( with vegetables, eggs and dairy products )
C. vegan variation( only with vegetables )
By high-protein integrator we mean preserved food, enriched with proteins and deprived of assimilable sugars and fats.
The choice between the different plans is made by mutual consent, after the consultation, trying to put together the wishes of the patient and what the doctor thinks better for him.
The results are different but substantial with every plan.
In plan 1, 3 and 5, when high-protein integrators are used, during the first consultation the patient purchases a tasting-kit, for a period of 1 month. In fact d. Romoli suggests, at the moment, more than 100 products of 4 different brands, the best ones today available according to him. After the first month the patient, that has tasted almost every integrator, will chose, in conformity with his/her tastes, which product and how many of each one he/she wants to order to carry on with the diet.
There are different kits, according to the physical parameters of the patient, and to the kind of diet suggested.